Challenge 1 & Challenge 2: June 6 - December 5 2017
Challenge 3: October 2017 - March 2018
Exploring New Paths to Cancer Research: #Open #Data #Science An inclusive and community-based open science program dedicated to cancer research through data challenges
Epidemium’s goal is to rely on the massive amount of data and the strength of collective intelligence to open new paths to explore in cancer research. The program offers a neutral and open, online and offline working environnement, made concrete by a data challenge (Challenge4Cancer - C4C), thus enabling this multidisciplinary community to work together.
General presentation of the program Epidemium and the C4C (Challenges, Resources, Terms of participation, etc.)
The heart of Epidemium and the Challenge4Cancer: all the elements in order to participate to the C4C. You need to register to participate to the Challenge and see all the participants, the projects, the tasks, the activity,...
All the events organized by the program (Meetup, Pools, Formation and RAMPS)
All questions and answers about Epidemium and the C4C.
- * 09.12.17 | Journée Formations & Projets du Challenge 3
- 15.11.17 | Utilisation des données de santé : aujourd'hui, demain at Institut Curie
- 21.10.17 | Journée Sprint & Accélération des projets
- 12.10.2017 | [MeetUp] Série temporelle : Analyse et extrapolation avec Abdelhalim Rafrafi | Compte-rendu
- 07.10.2017 | Point de mi-parcours
New to Epidemium?
To facilitate your entry into the program and to help you in the creation of your project, we advise you to read:
- These two introductory articles on Medium: Create your project on the platform & How to organize during the C4C?
- These Wiki pages: How participate, How it works & Resources and Data
To discover the Challenges:
- The Challenges that describes the three Challenges
To discover the projects and their needs :
- Challenge 1 projects, Challenge 2 projects & Challenge 3 projects that contain all the projects according to the challenges in which they are registered;
- The Call4Action page that lists all project needs in terms of profile.
Concretely, the first thing to do to get started is to create a personal account on the Epidemium platform. Once you have created your account, you will have access to all the tools and resources needed to develop your projects and above all you will be able to create your project!